NOTE: Applies to the Locker app for iOS (3.8 and later) and Android (1.2 and later).
The Imprivata Locker app displays details about any failures it encountered when attempting to access resources that should be available. These include a number of local and network resources:
- Local configuration file — the local configuration file may be missing or is corrupt.
- Password Autofill is enabled – indicates whether Password AutoFill is enabled for the Locker apps in iOS settings.
- Emergency Unlock PIN — indicates whether the Emergency Unlock PIN is set in the MDM.
- Communication with the OneSign Server — the OneSign server cannot be reached due to network connectivity, server errors, or response timeouts.
- Communication with GroundControl Server — the GroundControl server cannot be reached due to network connectivity, server errors, or response timeouts.
To send logs to Imprivata Support from the Imprivata Locker app: