NOTE: The options available for Check In Device actions depend on the platform of your devices – Android or iOS.
Check In Device Actions
Add New Logout Actions
As apps are adding integration with Imprivata GroundControl, we allow customers to add their own custom integrations to GroundControl, so you don’t need to wait for a product update from us.
- In Admin > App Logout, GroundControl displays all configured App Logout schemes.
- Click Add App to add a new app with a logout action.
- App Name: this field is for your own purpose, but we recommend using both the app developer and app name, like “Imprivata Cortext”.
- Logout Method: Set this according to the logout method supported by your app and your device OS (Android or iOS). GroundControl supports the following logout methods:
- Clear app date — Applies to Android apps.
- Clear app cache — Applies to Android apps.
- Force stop app — Applies to Android apps.
- Clear cache and stop — Applies to Android apps.
- Universal Link Callback — more info in our ULC documentation. This method is strongly recommended. Applies to iOS apps and the Voalte ONE Android app.
- x-callback-url — more info at x-callback-url.com. Applies to iOS apps
- Interapp callback — use this for other callback mechanisms using Interapp-style (“app://…”) links. Applies to iOS apps
- Logout URI: Enter the app’s appropriate logout URL or URI here.
- Universal Link Callback — enter a URL to the app’s associated domain. The URL must begin with “https://” and should include the path to the app’s logout action. Do not include “ulc-success” or “ulc-failure” as GroundControl will add these as needed.
- x-callback-url — enter the URI to the app’s logout callback. These will not begin with “https://” but with a URI scheme specific to the app, such as “your-app://x-callback-url/…”. Do not include “x-success” or “x-failure” as GroundControl will add these as needed.
- Interapp callback — like x-callback-url, these will start with an app name and not “https://”. The Interapp callback URI must include the string “[CALLBACK]” somewhere in your URI. GroundControl will replace that token with an appropriate callback URL.
- After you add the new app logout, you may select the option in your workflow Check In actions.
Built in apps can be removed from check in actions to keep the list short and applicable only to apps used in your environment, but can easily be re-added by selecting + in the Apps Removed from Check In workflows section.